Monday 23 January 2012

The postie rang twice.


Today was a day for parcels arriving. First one was from my mum and dad who hunted down my tools that I had left behind by mistake during the move.

My dad is nothing if not efficient, every inch of box is covered in parcel tape!






It was like Christmas! I especially liked my hammer shaped presents.



My big hammer, mallet, ring sizers, mandrel, ring clamp, a vice, soldering iron, steel blocks, doming punches and blocks, disc cutters, hole punches, drill bits, stone setting tools and a few other bits and pieces are all now back in my possession.
I just need to find my steel ruler and get a new borax cone and there will be no stopping me!





If that wasn't enough excitement for one day then there was another knock at the door. A delivery man with my semi precious stones/beads.

I had not ordered from this company before so I was slightly nervous as well as excited as I opened my parcel. Everything seems of good quality and I will be able to make some very effective, striking pieces with these stones.




A great selection of agate, fossil, coral, jade, dyed turquoise,
fluorite, aventurine, chrysotine, and stabilised lapis chrysocolla.

No comments:

Fans