Wednesday 11 April 2012

Super quick update!

Wow! It has been a busy week for Ruth Gordon Jewellery so it's time for a quick mid week update.

I have four new £10 items listed on Folksy, one of which has sold already!

                                          Acrylic and Silver Necklace

                                         Green enamel and silver earrings

                                          Yellow enamelled silver earrings (sold)

                                          Pearl and Silver Earrings

I have also been Tweeting my little heart out! You can follow me on Twitter to find out all the latest news from Ruth Gordon Jewellery and other creatives I retweet. @RuthGJewellery




I am getting ready to start stocking and restocking galleries around the country so please do check back here for news on this as there are some pretty exciting new ventures happening with my jewellery this summer.



I will also post news on my Facebook page so please 'Like' that to receive regular updates and, in the upcoming months, there will be a Facebook competition where you could win a piece of Ruth Gordon jewellery.

Lastly there has been talk of setting up an ACJ Leicester group and hopefully I will be getting the ball rolling on that very soon!

More news coming soon!


No comments:

Fans